Keap (formerly Infusionsoft) offers an e-mail marketing and sales platform for small businesses, including products to manage customers, customer relationship management, marketing, and e-commerce.
Turning leads into happy clients is what Keap does. Here's how:
- Organize your leads : All your lead, client information and business communication, organized and segmented in one place
- Automate daily work: End repetitive tasks and automate follow up with our easy and advanced automation builders
- Always follow-up: Use templates, automatic emails, and SMS to quickly follow up with leads
- Close more leads: Create a repeatable sales process from appointments to quotes and win more business
- Get paid: Create custom, invoices and checkout forms from your CRM and get paid faster
- Impress your clients: Keap's client-focused features make it easy for them to work with you.
- Lite -- Keap Lite is custom-made for solopreneurs and new businesses who are just getting started, but have the drive, grit, and ambition to scale quickly. Lite’s complete package of CRM, automation, email marketing, and payments will help you get organized, automate follow up, and close more leads.
- Pro -- More advanced sales and marketing automation for growing businesses.
- Max -- Keap Max combines CRM, advanced sales and marketing automation, and ecommerce to help you drive predictable, repeatable sales growth.
- Max Classic -- Offers businesses and teams a robust CRM solution that provides advanced marketing and sales automation, fully customizable campaigns, and powerful app integration.
- Email Marketing
- B2B Capabilities
- Mobile App
- SMS Messages & Keap Business Line
- Reminders & Reports
- Internal Forms
- Landing Pages
- Sales Pipeline
- A/B Testing
- Recurring Payments
- Checkout Forms
- Lead Scoring
Pricing & Plans:
- Lite -- $79/month
- Pro (most popular) -- $159/month
- Max (new) -- $199/month